Please read through all of the information in the students section of the website. Please do not assume you know it all if you participated in previous years as changes are likely from year to year and they may affect you.
Projects should be started in Term 2 and completed by the first week of Term 3, ready for registration.
Look at the categories you can select from:
- Years 7 & 8 Living World
- Years 7 & 8 Physical and Material World
- Years 7 & 8 Environmental Science/Planet Earth & Beyond
- Years 7 & 8 Intermediate Consumer Science
- Years 7, 8, 9 & 10 Technology / Innovations
- Years 9 & 10 Living World
- Years 9 & 10 Physical World & Material World
- Years 9 & 10 Environmental Science/Planet Earth & Beyond
- Years 9 – 13 Secondary Consumer Science
- Years 11,12 & 13 Senior Science
There are many websites, books and (usually) school resources available to help you. Ask your teacher if you need some guidance or help with equipment.
You can win lucrative prize money if projects reach the top three in the categories, as well as the specialist prizes.